HF hydraulic motors are of the hydrostatically supported-axial-piston, high-speed, fixed-displacement type.
However they can work at low speed with a steady rotation as the result of the high number of pistons on which the torque is divided and of a particular patented tining system. Those motors can start under load supplying a constant torque directly proportional to the operating pressure and irrespective of the speed of rotation.
The high exercise pressure and the speed of rotation makes it possible to obtain high total efficiency consents the best exploitation of the installed power thus reducing the energy costs.
These motors are available with hollow shaft, with hollow through shaft, with single and double shaft always with spline DIN 5480, with fixing plates and oil connecting flanges at SAE Rules to solve all the designer’s demand.
HF motors are normally used in those hardest applications where ever reliable, noiseless and high weight-to-power ratio motors are requested, also at high speed values.
– High exercise pressure (320 bar)
– High max speed of rotation
– Low min spedd of rotation
– High transmittable power
– High versatility of employment
– High division and torque reliability(13 pistons)
– High number of pistons hydrostatically balanced
– Flange connections according to SAE rules
– Oil ports flange according to SAE 6000 PSI rules
– Patented floating timing system
– Versions with hollow, through shaft, also
– Double bearing at opposed conical rollers on the shaft
– High maintenable radial and axial loads
– Overall dimensions and weights very reduced
– Vibration-proof when operating
– Max silence (<65db)